What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to co-parent successfully after the divorce
- Showing you how to tell your family and friends and what do you expect from them
- Showing you how to talk with your ex without becoming a blithering idiot
- Showing you how to create the best routine for your family
- Showing you how to avoid court but still get what you want
- Showing you how to tell your kids you’re getting divorced
- Showing you what to pay your lawyer and when to see them
- Legal – What to pay your lawyer and when to see them.
- You’ll stop fighting with the children’s other parent
- Copyright © 2010 Complex Family Foundation Ltd
- You’ll stop taking risks with your children’s lives
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Parenting With The Ex-Factor scores 73.03/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.jilldarcey.com/clickbank-parenting-with-the-ex-factor-ebook-by-jill-darcey.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $15.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: jilldarcey.com you’ll also be taken through to jilldarcey.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)